Social Media Specialist
InTouch Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and video production firm, is currently seeking a creative social media specialist to join our fun team at inTouchcreative.com immediately.
The successful candidate would work 35 hours per week from our offices on Joseph Howe Drive in Halifax.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
• Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating potential leads on behalf our clients
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
• Monitor trends in social media, tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
• Compile reports/analytics for management showing results (ROI)
• Graduate or graduating student of a public relations or marketing program.
• Proven social media marketing experience.
• Passion for best practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Exceptional English language writing and grammar skills.
• Highly proficient proofreading and editing skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail; strong analytical skills; strong interpersonal skills.
• Proactive; takes ownership; highly organized; responsible and deadline driven.
• Knowledge of digital marketing, and social media marketing best practices.
• Familiarity with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube) and ability to create engaging posts according to best practices
Also beneficial but not required:
• Knowledge of SEO and analytic platforms
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite relevant to creating graphics, sliders etc. for campaign use and online promotions at a professional level
Posting closes on Monday, May 15th, 2017.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to CEO Karim George at
InTouch Communications Inc.
3845 Joseph Howe Drive, Suite 204
Halifax NS B3L 4H9